Blending & Segregation--BSF 2019-US The first inaugural US based forum was held 05-06 August 2019 at Purdue University, located at West Lafayette, Indiana. An optional workshop and symposium was also held. Keynote Speakers include academia from UC Davis, Purdue University, University of Twente, Northwestern University and industry experts from Procter & Gamble. For more information on this forum, go to www.blendingsegregation.com and click on Previous Forums.
The inaugural Europe based Blending & Segregation Forum (BSF2019-EU) will be held on 10-11 December 2019 in the Netherlands.
Planned & organised by SciFora, the 2nd Blending & Segregation Forum will be hosted by MercuryLab at the U Parkhotel on the campus of the University of Twente (Enschede, The Netherlands). A book of rooms are being held until 01 November, at the forum rate. To register for the forum, go to the hotel site at : https://www.uparkhotel.nl/en/meet/agenda. Register for BSF2019-EU.
The event will be organized and steered by a Scientific Committee which includes:
● Thomas Weinhart, Chair Assistant Professor in Multiscale Mechanics, University of Twente
● Jean LeFloch SciFora Scientific Forums
● industrial/academic members to be appointed
The Scientific Conference portion of the Forum (Tuesday and Wednesday) will include 4 keynote addresses, 12-16 podium presentations, flash presentations and posters. The following keynote speakers will anchor the technical sessions:
● Stefan Luding Chair, Multiscale Mechanics, Faculty of Eng. Technology, University of Twente
● Anthony Thornton Co-founder and CEO of MercuryLab
● Benjy Marks Lecturer in the School of Engineering at the University of Sydney
● J.M.N.T. Gray Professor of applied mathematics, the University of Manchester
● Jan Wieringa Unilever, R & D
● Paul Mort Professor at Purdue University, 24 yrs experience at P&G
● Mike Bradley Wolfson Centre for Bulk Solids Handling Technology
A Call for Papers is closed. Please submit 1/2 page short abstracts for posters to email@example.com by 31 October.
For more information about MercuryLab, please visit: http://mercurylab.org
Save the Date! Blending & Segregation Forum University of Twente (Netherlands) 10-11 December 2019